Update Your Settings (Step 1/4)
When you tap ‘Update your settings’ on the App Homepage, you’ll see a list of settings and preferences you can adjust to customize the App.
- You can set your Home and Work stations; if you do this, the App will create buttons on the Homepage for your Home to Work Journey Plan and Live Departures; and in the afternoon these will change to be Work to Home.
- If you prefer to travel without changing trains, you can tap the Direct trains option. The App will then try and find direct trains when doing your journey plans. If the App can’t find direct trains it will show you journeys involving changes.
- If you want to see slower trains (that may be cheaper), you can tap the Include slower trains option.
- If you prefer to see the Journey Plan panel above the Live Departure Board panel on the App homepage, you should tap the Home Page Ordering option.
- To include a railcard in any fares calculated by the app, simply tap this setting and select your railcard from the list.